About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my blog where you can have a peek into my crazy hectic life! I juggle nappies, dance with my kiddies hobbies and of course my job whilst keeping a happy husband and home, NOT an easy task!!This is my space where I will share my dreams, ambitions, everyday activities, Likes and dislikes plus much much more! I live in a small town in Kent where we have the best of both, seaside for the summer, nice country walks in the Autumn, not forgetting the little railway and beautiful canal!

Sunday 4 September 2011

Oh my what a day!!

Well today was rather hectic! A nice 6am start from my son, I no it's not that bad but bad enough when you have a 10 hour shift!! Had to sort out somebody that had had a fall that evening, manoeuvre his room around, plus dealing with a lot of visitors, lunches, teas, personal care, my list goes on and on, but really wouldn't want to bore you with all that, I'm just glad to be at home with my 3 little angels. My eldest is back to school tomorrow after rather a fun filled summer holiday. She really isn't looking forward to it!! My middle littlen who is 4 starts on Thursday and she can't wait!! So it will just be me and my baby holding the fort, god knows what I'm gonna do when he eventually goes to nursery!
This is my middle who will be starting on Thursday, this was her induction day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my lovely! Welcome to blogland!! :)
    Your header pic is fab. Starting to get the hang of things now... soon you'll be hooked!!!

    Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete